- Browse today’s catalogue with vacancies (free access, no need of registration)
- Or Login (if you haven’t registered yet, please press login and follow the instructions accordingly) to our personalized eService to:
- Use our tools and expert support to present yourself to potential employers
- Prepare an attractive CV and use it to apply to existing vacancies that match your needs and skills
- Receive messages from interested employers that will react to your applications
- Use our specialized matching and search tool for identified announced vacancies that better meet your skills and potential
- Receive access to our personalized mediation services
At CERID, mediation and labour inclusion is done by vocational counseling / psychologist / responsible mediation, according to the individual needs of people looking for a new and depending on the requirements of employers who have vacancies available.
Facilitating capacity building for labour insertion and re-employment of vulnerable persons looking for a job by matching individual skills with the requirements of available job vacancies announced by responsible employers, and through training, skills development and mentoring for any requests on job starting.
- Phase A: Collecting information about the current profile of the person in search for job and analysis of their particular needs for mediation.
- Phase B: Capacity building support to increase the person’s success potential, including the support for the preparation of a professional CV, sharing information about existing opportunities, and when needed provision of focused support for development of new and better skills.
- Phase C: Applications to selected vacancies and support for the process of interacting with interested employers (tutoring, preparation for interviews, etc.).
- Phase D: Job placement and support during the adaptation period (coaching, etc.).
Beneficiaries type A: Vulnerable and marginalized citizens
- Unemployed, including long term unemployed
- Students or fresh graduates who wish to find a job
- Young persons NEET
- Individuals from all kinds of vulnerable groups (persons with disabilities, roma people, women, the very poor, etc.)
- Employees in need of mentoring and coaching to maintain their job positions
- People wishing for a career change
Beneficiaries type B: Responsible Employers
- Private bodies
- Social Enterprises
- Social-sector organizations (foundations and nonprofits)
- Local, regional, and national governments
- Public-sector bodies
- Use our Search engine to identify competent professionals that meet your organisaton’s needs and objectives
- Or Login (if you haven’t registered yet, please press login and follow the instructions accordingly) to our expert-based eService to:
- Announce job vacancies, according to the flow of your workload
- Receive job applications and CVs from interested applicants
- Use our specialized matching and search tool to identify competent professionals